Electrical and electronic training topics relating to auto / truck / H.D. circuit troubleshooting & repair.
Webinar 002: The Anatomy of an Electrical Circuit
Analyze the essential anatomy of vehicle electrical circuits and explain their major similarities.Learn More
Webinar 001: Clarifying a Major Electrical Misunderstanding
This misunderstanding prevents techs from enjoying electrical work and making money at it. This first webinar is a need-to-understand to benefit from Vince's future electrical webinars and success doing electrical work. You need this clarification starting out.Learn More
To be notified of upcoming webinars in advance, sign-up for our email newsletter.
You may also visit this page to see all upcoming and previous webinars.
Webinars of electrical training and circuit troubleshooting are no longer than 1.0 hour in length. There will be a short time afterwards devoted to Q&A.
Vince will cover essential electrical-electronics training topics from his vast archive of electrical-electronics training materials.
Invitations to attend a specific webinar are sent by email to everyone on the Newsletter Email List.
- Note the topic, date and time to watch the webinar.
- To register and pay to attend, click on the link in the invitation email announcing the webinar.
- You will receive a Registration Confirmation email before the webinar with information to attend the webinar.
- Then meet Vince on-line for the webinar at the appointed time.
If unforeseen circumstances cause you to miss the webinar after registration, send an email to Vince and we will send you a link good for 7 days that allows you to view the webinar one time at your convenience.
A handout is available for some webinars and will be sent either by email in the Registration Confirmation email or sometimes downloaded from this webinar web site.
Let's cooperate so this webinar is enjoyable to everyone attending!
- Before you log into the webinar please MUTE your microphone.
- Please keep your microphone MUTED during the entire webinar presentation.
- If you are not asking a question during Q&A please keep your microphone OFF.
- When you log in to attend your connectivity to the internet may be poor which results in poor sound quality, echos and/or garbled speech. It can happen at any time during the webinar and unfortunately we can't control this.
- Log off and log in again hoping for better connectivity.
- Should you experience problems that interfere with your benefiting from the webinar you can get a recorded copy sent to you the next day. Simply tell us what happened by email and ask for a link to the webinar recording.
Follow these directions to print your webinar handout.
- Open the attachment & File - click on "Print" or type "Ctrl/P"
- Print dialogue box opens. Select these options (Recommended).
- Select "Print in grayscale (b/w) or Save in/toner
- Pages to Print select "All"
- Under Page Size and Handling:
- Select - "Multiple"
- Page per sheet Select "2" or "4" to save paper
- Page Order - Select "Vertical"
- Orientation - Select "Landscape"
- Click PRINT