Auto/Truck Electrical Training Webinars
Webinars focus on electrical & electronic training topics relating to auto / truck / H.D. circuit troubleshooting & repair.
Vince covers essential electrical-electronics training topics from his vast archive of electrical-electronics training materials. Webinars are about 1.0 hour in length. Q&A session follows live sessions. When a new webinar is being scheduled, a sign-up link for the webinar is sent by email to everyone on Veejer's Newsletter Email List.
SIGN UP HERE to join the free newsletter email list if you are not already receiving Veejer's newsletter. You will automatically receive announcements when new webinars are being scheduled and provided a link to attend the original presentation.
Idea for Fleet Managers & Shop Owners
Use these webinars to give your employees short one-hour bursts of electrical troubleshooting training. Purchase a webinar and print out copies of the webinar handout for each tech. Host a one-hour shop meeting and watch the webinar as techs follow along with their copy of the handout. It's like having Vince as a guest electrical trainer in your shop.
Idea for Teachers in Tech Schools
Use these webinars to give your students short one-hour bursts of electrical troubleshooting training. Purchase a webinar and print out copies of the webinar handout for each student. Watch the webinar in the classroom as students follow along with their copy of the handout. It's like having Vince as a guest speaker in your classroom.
Below are links to purchase a webinar and view it after the live presentation. You will also receive a copy of the handout which you can print out for the webinar. You don't have to miss these vital and unique electronic-electrical troubleshooting training opportunities.
Webinar 006: Understanding & Troubleshooting Solenoid Circuits (Part 2 of 2)
Picking up the story of solenoids from Webinar W005 we now discuss on-board computer control of solenoid circuits.Learn More
Webinar 005: Understanding & Troubleshooting Solenoid Circuits (Part 1 of 2)
Solenoids or coils are electrical components that are activated when an electron current passes through it. Solenoids are used to control electrical circuits, mechanical devices and to direct the path of hydraulic fluid in vehicle systems.Learn More
Webinar 004: How To Troubleshoot Any Electrical Circuit on Any Vehicle (Part 2 of 2)
Webinar Part 2 of 2 parts covers the last three common electrical problems that could occur in any vehicle electrical-electronic circuit.Learn More
Webinar 003: How To Troubleshoot Any Electrical Circuit on Any Vehicle (Part 1 of 2)
There are eight ways a vehicle electrical circuit can fail. Any electrical circuit on any vehicle can only experience eight possible basic circuit problems. In this Webinar, W003 Part 1, we explain and illustrate the first five ways a circuit can fail and the troubleshooting procedure that reveals what the problem is in about one minute or less.Learn More
Webinar 002: The Anatomy of an Electrical Circuit
Analyze the essential anatomy of vehicle electrical circuits and explain their major similarities. Then how to use these circuit similarities to develop electrical testing procedures to troubleshoot vehicle electrical circuits and avoid common electrical mistakes.Learn More
Webinar 001: Clarifying a Major Electrical Misunderstanding
This misunderstanding prevents techs from enjoying electrical work and making money at it. This first webinar is a need-to-understand to benefit from Vince's future electrical webinars and success doing electrical work. You need this clarification starting out.Learn More
To be notified of upcoming webinars in advance, sign-up for our email newsletter.
You may also visit this page to see all upcoming and previous webinars.
Webinars of electrical training and circuit troubleshooting are no longer than 1.0 hour in length. There will be a short time afterwards devoted to Q&A.
Vince will cover essential electrical-electronics training topics from his vast archive of electrical-electronics training materials.
Invitations to attend a specific webinar are sent by email to everyone on the Newsletter Email List.
- Note the topic, date and time to watch the webinar.
- To register and pay to attend, click on the link in the invitation email announcing the webinar.
- You will receive a Registration Confirmation email before the webinar with information to attend the webinar.
- Then meet Vince on-line for the webinar at the appointed time.
If unforeseen circumstances cause you to miss the webinar after registration, send an email to Vince and we will send you a link good for 7 days that allows you to view the webinar one time at your convenience.
A handout is available for some webinars and will be sent either by email in the Registration Confirmation email or sometimes downloaded from this webinar web site.
Let's cooperate so this webinar is enjoyable to everyone attending!
- Before you log into the webinar please MUTE your microphone.
- Please keep your microphone MUTED during the entire webinar presentation.
- If you are not asking a question during Q&A please keep your microphone OFF.
- When you log in to attend your connectivity to the internet may be poor which results in poor sound quality, echos and/or garbled speech. It can happen at any time during the webinar and unfortunately we can't control this.
- Log off and log in again hoping for better connectivity.
- Should you experience problems that interfere with your benefiting from the webinar you can get a recorded copy sent to you the next day. Simply tell us what happened by email and ask for a link to the webinar recording.
Follow these directions to print your webinar handout.
- Open the attachment & File - click on "Print" or type "Ctrl/P"
- Print dialogue box opens. Select these options (Recommended).
- Select "Print in grayscale (b/w) or Save in/toner
- Pages to Print select "All"
- Under Page Size and Handling:
- Select - "Multiple"
- Page per sheet Select "2" or "4" to save paper
- Page Order - Select "Vertical"
- Orientation - Select "Landscape"
- Click PRINT